Print jobs may be sent to the library printer from anywhere with Internet access via our Mobile Print Service. Print jobs will only be held for 24 hours after being submitted. Pick up your print job at the Reference Desk.
There are three ways you can submit a mobile print job:
1. Upload to Web Portal
- Visit our Mobile Print Service Portal and upload your document for mobile printing.
2. Use the PrinterOn App (for smartphones & tablets)
- Download the PrinterOne app to your device (available through your app store or at www.printeron.com)
- Open the PrinterOn app, and click on “No Printer Selected”
- Click “Search”. Search for “bergenfield”, select “Bergenfield Public Library” Select the Black & White or Color printer and save
- Select what you would like to print via the app, follow the on-screen prompts and send your print job to our print release station.
3. Emailing Us
- Send us an email or an email with an attachment at:
Come to the Self Serve printing station near the Reference Desk at the Bergenfield Public Library to pay and pick up your print job.